By Cynthia M. Magro,A. Neil Crowson,Martin C. Mihm
A masterful and thorough revision of the single single-source, authoritative reference on cutaneous lymphoproliferative disease.
- Classic reference for unsurpassed insurance of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin
- Covers a huge spectrum of subject matters starting from the position of the immune process within the pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates to 1 describing the immunohistochemica nd molecular elements of lymphoid neoplasia.
- Each bankruptcy includes an in depth array of ‘clinical vignettes’ in actual fact exhibiting the applying of rules and remedy recommendations mentioned within the chapter
- Presents a succinct and logical method of the analysis of so much cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates and discusses the interplay among the immune method in the propagation of lymphocytic infiltrates concentrating on the position of iatrogenic and endogenous immune dysregulation. The molecular and cytogenetic foundation of lymphoid neoplasia is taken into account in nice detail.
- Contains thousands of full-color, high quality medical and histologic photos, with over 2 hundred new pictures within the new edition