By M. Fraundorfer
Read Online or Download Brazil’s Emerging Role in Global Governance: Health, Food Security and Bioenergy (International Political Economy Series) PDF
Similar globalisation books
Because the mid-2000s, the eu Union has made extraordinary strides towards the construction of a standard strength coverage. This publication takes inventory of those advancements, comparing how a lot development has truly been made and what is still performed, what elements clarify those fresh advances and their barriers.
This quantity investigates the perfect place of Islam and opposing perceptions of Muslims in Southeast Asia. The participants study how Southeast Asian Muslims reply to globalization of their specific nearby, nationwide and native settings, and recommend worldwide strategies for key neighborhood concerns.
Some time past decade, the necessity for oil in Asia's new commercial powers, China and India, has grown dramatically. the hot Kings of Crude takes the reader from the dusty streets of an African capital to Asia's glistening company towers to supply a primary examine how the world's emerging economies verified new foreign oil empires in Sudan, amid considered one of Africa's longest-running and deadliest civil wars.
Students have studied the 19th century's exceptional exertions flows in worldwide and particular nation contexts, yet have lacked a accomplished research of the world's outdated fiscal center, the Mediterranean. This paintings presents solutions to special questions, comparable to: If the Mediterranean hard work marketplace quite was once built-in, then why did globalization have an effect on the Western and jap Mediterranean so another way?
- Big Data Challenges: Society, Security, Innovation and Ethics
- Globalization: The Key Concepts
- Legitimacy Beyond the State?: Re-examining the Democratic Credentials of Transnational Actors (Democracy Beyond the Nation State? Transnational Actors and Global Governance)
- The European Union’s Normative Power in Central Asia: Promoting Values and Defending Interests
- The World and a Very Small Place in Africa: A History of Globalization in Niumi, the Gambia (Sources and Studies in World History)
- Making Global Self-Regulation Effective in Developing Countries
Extra info for Brazil’s Emerging Role in Global Governance: Health, Food Security and Bioenergy (International Political Economy Series)