By Christian F. Camm,A. John Camm
Clinical consultant to Cardiology is a quick-reference source, packed filled with bullet issues, diagrams, tables and algorithms for the major ideas and evidence for vital displays and stipulations inside of cardiology. It presents functional, evidence-based info on interventions, investigations, and the administration of medical cardiology.
Key good points include:
• A transparent evidence-base supplying key guidance and medical trials in every one chapter
• Coverage of exam options, universal stipulations, imaging modalities (including ECGs, chest X-rays, MRI and CT), interventional treatments, and pharmacology
• A better half web site at www.wiley.com/go/camm/cardiology that includes audio clips, built for differing degrees of information, that specify key options or a space in higher element, in addition to a variety of extra medical case experiences, audio scripts, and self-assessment material
Read or Download Clinical Guide to Cardiology (Clinical Guides) PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
The entire content material of the most well-liked annual source in inner medicine—in a skill-building flashcard layout present scientific analysis and remedy Flashcards includes 250 flashcards drawn from the pages of the middle CMDT textual content that help you research of try out instances and complements your remember of inner drugs subject matters.
This booklet offers a finished consultant to the therapy of small hepatocellular carcinoma (sHCC) utilizing a minimally invasive procedure: radiofrequency ablation (RFA). RFA has emerged as a brand new remedy modality and develop into the most modality of locoregional remedy. wide medical examine shows that RFA is as powerful as surgical resection for sHCC, and it has the good thing about being much less invasive.
Even supposing prostate melanoma is the second one major reason for melanoma demise in males within the united states, it may be taken care of effectively if detected early. ailment administration has progressively replaced to a paradigm that is dependent upon shut tracking via energetic surveillance in choose sufferers, in addition to ongoing refinements in remedy interventions, together with minimally invasive systems.
This publication bargains crucial details on simple and translational learn in gastric melanoma, whereas additionally illustrating capability possibilities for its software in scientific perform. Gastric melanoma is the fourth-most-common melanoma globally and the second-leading reason behind melanoma deaths. it really is recognized to be a heterogeneous sickness with diversified responses to “one-size-fits-all” remedies.
- Fluid, Electrolyte, Metabolic and Respiratory Acid-Base Management
- Handbook of Cystic Fibrosis
- Topical Issues in Anesthesia and Intensive Care
- The Prevention of Cancer: Pointers from Epidemiology
- Sleep Disorders Medicine: Basic Science, Technical Considerations and Clinical Aspects
Additional resources for Clinical Guide to Cardiology (Clinical Guides)